Search Criminal and Arrest Records online
Start Your Preliminary Search Now!
Public Information that you can access
The National Drivers Register maintains records on driving violations such as DWI, traffic accidents and arrests. This is public information. You may reach them toll-free at:
Q: How can I find out if I am listed in NDR?
A: You are entitled, under the provisions of the Privacy Act, to request a file search to see if you have a record on the NDR.
Q: Who is legally authorized to receive information from the NDR?
A: Any of the following:
- Any individual under the provisions of the Privacy Act.
- State and federal driver's license officials.
- Current or prospective employers of motor vehicles operators.
- Air Carriers for Pilot Applicants
- The Federal Aviation Administration for airmen medical certification.
- The U.S. Coast Guard for merchant mariner certification.
- The National Transportation Safety Board
- Federal Highway Administration for Accident Investigations.
- The Federal Railroad Administration and employers of railroad engineers.
Links to DMVs across the US
Choose a Department of Motor Vehicles from the list to jump to the website of the corresponding state. Many of them allow you to look up drivers' records online - some require you to fill out a form.
Some states, such as Connecticut, post this information for free.
Search Drivers Records In Other Countries
Choose a Department of Motor Vehicles from the list to jump to the website of the corresponding country. Some of them allow you to look up drivers' records online - some require you to fill out a form.
Who is that person?
They seem really nice...
Most of the people you meet are indeed very nice, and honest, hardworking folks. However, it pays to be wise when you meet someone new. After all, 1 in 33 people are psychopaths - nowadays more politely referred to as suffering from some degree of Anti-Social Personality Disorder.
Don't believe that statistic? Neither did we, so we consulted the world's leading expert on psychopaths, or Anti-Social Personality disorder, the late Dr. Hervey Cleckley, author of "The Mask of Sanity".
He wrote the best book on the subject and you can download it free here.
Most psychopaths don't actually murder people, but they are not pleasant companions to invest your time in.
You can also do a background check on someone and save yourself the worry. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...